Read what our unbiased experts say about top Kettlebells.

Weider SpaceSaver 20-Pound Adjustable Kettle Bell

| Monday, January 25, 2010
Weider SpaceSaver 20-Pound Adjustable Kettle Bell

Weider SpaceSaver 20-Pound Adjustable Kettle Bell Information



Product Reviews Post Time
Jan 25, 2010 04:44:11


Average Product Rating
3.0 of 5.0


Product Availability
Usually ships in 3-4 business days


Offer Price

Check Special Price!








Still on the fence about this powerbell... - B. McRae - Long Island, NY
I purchased this through [...] for about [...] less, AND no shipping. With site-to-store there is no shipping, you just have to go and pick it up.

That being said, I am still on the fence about the shape of this kettlebell (which is why I gave it only 3-stars, it could go either way). While the adjustable weight plates seem like a great feature, the shape of the bell is questionable. It is not rounded like a russian kettlebell and after the second workout, my forearms were swollen and slightly bruised. I have read on other sites that there are forearm guards that can help ease the soreness, but first I am going to try just cutting the tops of my husband's crew socks and using those as wristbands. I will update in a week or two.

As for kettlebells in general, they are amazingly effective and a great way to start your day and get you going. It is just simple old school training of large muscle groups and tons of sweat.

****UPDATE 8/25/09****
As promised, I am updating my review...
I ended up returning the powerbell because of the shape. Even with wristbands I found it to be uncomfortable. As soon as I went to old-school kettlebells, the bruises on my wrist/forearms went away.
So the theory behind the adjustable weights was clever, it just didn't deliver for me.
Check Special Price!



Are You Looking for ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment