Read what our unbiased experts say about top Kettlebells.

15 lb. PVC Coated Wide Handle Kettlebell

| Sunday, January 24, 2010
15 lb. PVC Coated Wide Handle Kettlebell

15 lb. PVC Coated Wide Handle Kettlebell Information



Product Reviews Post Time
Jan 24, 2010 11:59:05


Average Product Rating
5.0 of 5.0


Product Availability
Usually ships in 1-2 business days


Offer Price

Check Special Price!




15 lb. PVC Coated Wide Handle Kettlebell Reviews By Customers

I am not to sure how to review this item . . . it is a weight that weighs 15 pounds and has a nice thick blue PVC coating all over it, I like blue. I lift it during my kettelbell workout. When I am not using it, it sits there on the floor or occasionally holds a door open. I gave it a 5 star rating because these kettelbells have definitely fulfilled what it is designed for (being heavy) it holding a door open once in a while is an added bonus I never considered. Check Special Price!






Are You Looking for ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment