Read what our unbiased experts say about top Kettlebells.

GoFit 10-Pound Yellow Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating, Iron Core Training DVD and Exercise Booklet

| Sunday, January 31, 2010
GoFit 10-Pound Yellow Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating, Iron Core Training DVD and Exercise Booklet

GoFit 10-Pound Yellow Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating, Iron Core Training DVD and Exercise Booklet Information



Product Reviews Post Time
Feb 01, 2010 00:06:04


Average Product Rating
4.0 of 5.0


Product Availability
Usually ships in 24 hours


Offer Price

Check Special Price!




GoFit 10-Pound Yellow Kettlebell with Vinyl Coating, Iron Core Training DVD and Exercise Booklet Reviews By Customers

I just purchased this kettle bell with video. I found the price to be better than Target. Not only a good price but I received it within days of my order.

I really like using the bell for weight training at home and we'll probably buy a heavier weight next. There is a video that is included with basic exercises but I would like to buy some additional kettle bell work out videos as well. They reference additional videos for purchase in this product.

It's a great workout and lots of fun!
Check Special Price!




Kettlebell Bust - SAK - Midwest
The item was shipped promptly. The kettlebell is exactly as pictured - but did it occur to you that there's no vinyl covering over the handle grip which means your sweaty palm is slipping against bare metal? The accompanying CD is short and boring.
Check Special Price!




just kettle - bmorekw - baltimore
everyone should be aware that this is just a kettle bell and the dvd is not a routine but instuctions on various moves. I just did each move twice with the exception of the turkish get-up ,(this weight is to heavy for me to do it) doing this give me a pretty good work out.
Check Special Price!




kettlebells - Janeale Durand -
I LOVE this kettlebell. At first I thought I had ordered too heavy a weight, but this is working out great. Definitely a workout!
Check Special Price!



Are You Looking for ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment