Read what our unbiased experts say about top Kettlebells.

Forearm Guards

| Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Forearm Guards

Forearm Guards Information



Product Reviews Post Time
Dec 30, 2009 07:42:03


Average Product Rating
5.0 of 5.0


Product Availability
Usually ships in 1-2 business days


Offer Price

Check Save Price!




Forearm Guards Reviews By Customers

I'm buying my second pair of these because I lost one. Just having a kettlebell resting on my forearm causes bruising, and a snatch gone wrong is a month long disaster without these. I haven't had bruises at all since I started using them. They do get sweaty, but are comfortable and have saved my forearms! Many people use terry cloth wrist bands, but there is no comparison. These are infinitely superior and well worth the price. Check Save Price!






Are You Looking for ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment