Read what our unbiased experts say about top Kettlebells.

25 lb. Wide Handle Kettlebell

| Monday, February 8, 2010

  • Feb 08, 2010 08:16:25



  • Product Overviews
  • Material: Cast Iron




  • 25 lb. Wide Handle Kettlebell Reviews By Customers
  • I was waiting to get a kettlebell because I was to cheap to pay 0 + shipping. This is a great price...I couldn't resist it. The handle is wide enough to fit both my hands side by side. Its so fun to work out with that it doesn't seem like "exercise" until I stop and feel the results.





    Great workout - John B. Stemen - Pataskala Ohio
    unlike dumbells, I feel that you get a greater workout with the kettlebells, they are easy to use and can be used in a varity of ways to maximize your workout.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment